From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Repository mirrors & CI are looking for a new "maintainer"
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 21:34:44
1 On Thu, 2022-03-24 at 23:41 +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > If you're interested, please ping me on IRC and I'll give you a quick
3 > run-around and add you where necessary. I don't think you need strictly
4 > to be a dev but you'll need editbugs.
5
6 laumann will be taking care of the repo reports from now on. Big
7 thanks!
8
9 Unfortunately, the cheap scripts I've made are not suitable for being
10 used by more than one person (they rely on local database), so thanks
11 to everyone else who could be potentially interested in doing this.
14 Best regards,
15 Michał Górny