From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@ >> Gentoo Development" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PowerPC team and project page on the wiki
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:43:55
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 Back last August we reorganized the powerpc team. Since the team was
4 scattered a few of us got together and we 1) unified ppc and ppc64 into
5 one subproject called powerpc, 2) elected jmorgan as lead and 3) asked
6 anyone interested to come forward. Some people said they were
7 interested, but I wasn't good about keeping that list. Anyhow, I've put
8 up a PowerPC page at [1]. If I missed your name or you want to be part
9 of the team, just add your name there. Our biggest need is keywording
10 ppc [2] and ppc64 [3] ebuilds. We do have
11 timberdoodle.gentoo.osuosl.org available.
12
13 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:PowerPC
14
15 [2]
16 https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?email1=ppc%40gentoo.org&emailcc1=1&emailtype1=substring&keywords=KEYWORDREQ%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=2627676&query_format=advanced&resolution=---
17
18 [3]
19 https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?email1=ppc64%40gentoo.org&emailcc1=1&emailtype1=substring&keywords=KEYWORDREQ%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=2627676&query_format=advanced&resolution=---
22 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
23 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
24 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
25 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
26 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA