From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: Olivier Crete <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-nds/gq
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:44:24
1 10.2.2006, 14:56:58, Olivier Crete wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, 2006-10-02 at 10:33 +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
4 >> Otherwise, I suggest to p.mask this in two weeks and then remove from
5 >> portage.
6
7 > Is there any other useful gtk ldap browser in the tree ?
8
9 Not that I would know... Anyway, nls can be fixed by using sys-devel/gettext
10 instead of the crappy bundled implementation it seems, you can work around
11 the distcc issue using CC=$(tc-getCC) or something like that, the deps are a
12 trivial thing to fix. However, kerberos issues seem non-trivial, and there's
13 also a problem that this thing refuses to save preferences completely (Bug
14 76057), which is kinda annoying. :P
15
16 Honestly, not worth wasting time IMO, this stuff is really abandonware with
17 non-existent upstream.
22 jakub