From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Thank you
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:46:48
1 On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Richard Yao <ryao@g.o> wrote:
2 > as the long as the few interested in it do not interfere with existing
3 > things, they are free to package it as they see fit.
4
5 Can we kindly refrain from starting another systemd flamewar in a
6 thread whose initial topic was thanking us for not letting the systemd
7 flamewars get out of hand?
8
9 As far as I can see the current compromises seem to be working fairly
10 well. There is really no need to start drawing more lines in the
11 sand. If at some point supporters of any particular design start
12 feeling limited by our current policies we can always revisit them.
13
14 Rich