From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for February 26
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:38:37
1 On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:19:20AM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 23:12 Tue 24 Feb , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > Here's the preliminary agenda. I'm running a bit behind on -dev, so
4 > > it's a little out of date re GLEPs 54/55. People including lu_zero,
5 > > cardoe, dev-zero, and tanderson should fill us in on things below that
6 > > they've taken responsibility for. Anyone else can chime in anywhere!
7 >
8 > I'm not prepared to decide on the whole set of solutions related to GLEP
9 > 55 yet. I need more time to think about them, and since new options are
10 > showing up frequently, it makes that pretty hard. Here's what action I'd
11 > like to see regarding the whole thing:
12
13 A delay would actually be useful. Folks (outside of the ml) have made
14 some claims that can be disproven/proven via prototyping a pm.
15
16 I won't get it today, but week or so should be enough to nail down the
17 performance cases, backwards compatibility, etc.
18
19 ~harring