From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN ALL DEVS
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:12:54
1 In Australia, dob is often used as part of telephone banking identity
2 checking, and just about any identity checking process (online/telephone
3 and offline) Whilst it is never (or should never be) used on its own,
4 it is part of the process - basicly posting you dob online is like
5 publicly declaring half your root password to your lifes assets ... and
6 your willing to gamble that someone wont have the other half?
7
8 BillK