From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] developer profile, FEATURES=digest
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 16:23:41
1 On 3/27/11 1:13 PM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
2 > I'd like to suggest removing "digest" from the line above. I've been
3 > running with the developer profile and -digest in /etc/make.conf, and
4 > everything is working fine.
5
6 Are there any objections against doing the above?
7
8 Christos (angelos), Mike (vapier): your comments don't sound like a
9 strong "no objections" to me, but they also don't sound like "please
10 don't do that". I guess you may need to add FEATURES=digest to your
11 /etc/make.conf after the profile change, but that should generally be
12 fine, right?
13
14 Paweł Hajdan, Jr.