From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] amd64 help
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:20:19
1 Hi,
2
3 As we all notice from time to time, amd64 team is lacking behind a bit,
4 due to various reasons. a) manpower, b) a lot of keywording.
5 Java team asked arch teams if they object when Java team marks stable
6 generation-2 ebuilds on their own, due to the long time it takes and to
7 the amount of ebuilds to be stabilised.
8 So, maybe we can discuss here another helping hand for amd64. Devs
9 that work with a given software (not necessarily the maintainer) on
10 amd64 architecture and when there is a keywording bug open, then said
11 devs can keyword the ebuild. For a short period of time this could be
12 allowed to all devs.
13 Any objections?
14
15 V-Li