From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Change Bugzilla status to IN_PROGRESS when pull request is linked
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 16:22:16
1 On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 12:09 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Fri, 2019-10-25 at 18:00 +0200, Ralph Seichter wrote:
4 > > For convenience, would it be possible to automatically change the status
5 > > of bugs from (UN)CONFIRMED to IN_PROGRESS when Larry The Cow attaches a
6 > > pull request? I tend to forget to change the status myself, and perhaps
7 > > I am not alone in feeling my age in that fashion. ;-)
10 > I'm not sure if this is universally desirable. Someone linking a pull
11 > request to somebody else's package does not necessarily mean that
12 > the latter person is working on it.
13
14 Please do not implement this.