From: Klavs Klavsen <kl@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] turck-mmcache ebuild
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:57:39
Hi guys,

For those of you running mod_php, I finally took the time to make an
turck-mmcache ebuild.

FYI, turck mmcache is a php-accelerator - just as phpaccelerator is -
but in my experience I've gotten 60% better performance on f.ex. *Nuke
php. And it's also GPL which phpaccelerator is not.

It's on bugs.gentoo.org.

I was wondering how these ebuilds go about getting added? as of now,
it's in a Works For Me State (and works - fine I've just upgraded the
ebuild so the newest version is there too) - and I would very much like
to see it included in the three. I'm certain there are many people who
could use this - and it's a very simple ebuild, and I'd gladly support
and continuously update it.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@××××.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.