From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: halcy0n (Mark Loeser)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:18:57
1 Ah, another NY area dev, welcome aboard.
2
3 --Dan
4
5 On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 10:02 +0800, Mike Gardiner wrote:
6 > Ahoy -dev,
7 >
8 > Well it's that time again, so if everyone could raise your glasses in
9 > congratulation, and bring out the tar and feathes to welcome our newest
10 > developer to the team, Mark Loeser (or halcy0n (that's a zero) as he's
11 > known internationally).
12 >
13 > Mark's passion for Help Desk work was dwindling, and he needed something
14 > to fill in those long hours of "Is it turned on?" responses. That's how
15 > he got into guitar, but the story of how he got into Gentoo, well -
16 > you'd have to ask him that one.
17 >
18 > Mark'll be onboard to help with gcc-porting, and he's particularly
19 > excited about the upcoming gcc4 release.
20 >
21 > He hails from Freehold, NJ, where he's studying Computer Science, and is
22 > also an avid photographer. Weddings, barmitzvars, parties - anything.
23 >
24 > So if everyone could join me in welcoming him to the team, we can get on
25 > with the serious business of developing.
26 >
27 > Thanks,