From: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
To: Christian Skarby <christian@××××××.no>
Cc: double@×××××××××.com, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage not longer 'sourcing' make.conf
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:09:23
1 On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:53:26 +0100 (CET)
2 "Christian Skarby" <christian@××××××.no> wrote:
3
4 > > It appears that portage is no longer sourcing make.conf before doing an
5 > > ebuild, although I'm not sure that it ever did. I added in make.conf the
6 > > necessary environment vars to enable distcc:
7 > >
8 > > DISTCC_HOSTS
9 > > CC
10 > > CXX
11 > > MAKEOPTS
12
13 Very intrerresting for myself
14
15 I just added distcc to all my machiens and tried adding lines to make.conf to get distcc to work as it should.
16 I never got it working and have since abandoned the effort.
17
18 Can you send me the details of what to add to make.conf and how to test to see if this acually works.
19 I think I might have had incorrect settings in make.conf
20
21 Henti
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list