From: Uwe Reimann <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>, Gentoo Developement <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Trend viruswall on gentoo
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:03:47
1 You didn't make quite clear, what your problem is.
2
3 Does the shell-script quit with an error saying rpm itself or some rpms
4 required to run are not installed? If so, install rpm and use it to fake
5 the installation of those redhat-rpms (with --justdb). This should make
6 the shell-skript stop claiming about missing packages. Just make sure
7 the required software actually *is* installed using portage.
8
9 Hope that help, maybe I just don't see your problem.
10
11 Regards, Uwe
14 Henti Smith wrote:
15 > On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:44:00 +0100