From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council meeting Thursday October 13th
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:28:49
1 On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 12:32 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:47:08 +0200 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
3 > | Bleh, what's wrong w/ the idea to create gentoo-dev-annouce or
4 > | whatever it would be called? Many people gave up on reading -core due
5 > | to the constant flames...
6 >
7 > The problem is that no-one has put together a proper specification for
8 > it yet.
9
10 There's actually a group of us working on this. If you're interested in
11 helping out, feel free to shoot me an email. I'm working on getting a
12 group together to brainstorm up ideas to introduce a GLEP that makes
13 things a bit easier on developers by reducing the required reading.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
18 x86 Architecture Team
19 Games - Developer