From: Daniel Armyr <daniel.armyr@××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Developer Handbook - Now with FREE* extra mojo!
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:14:59
1 I can't believe a mail like this got through my spam filter.
2 I think I need to adjust it ;)
3
4 On the lite on etiquette, the phrasing above is meant to be humorous and readers are advised to interprate it as a compliment aimed at the very entertaining letter to which this reply is sent.
5
6 --Daniel Armyr
7