From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dirtyepic@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default USE changes for fortran and mudflap?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 08:24:50
1 Dnia 2014-01-12, o godz. 01:53:47
2 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > fortran:
5 > Do we want to keep enabling fortran by default? The majority of users will
6 > never get the urge to install a fortran package, and the fortran eclass handles
7 > those that do. I think it should be treated as all the other optional
8 > languages and disabled by default, but I'd like to know if there are other
9 > opinions.
10
11 Well, I'd say we should work on making 'other languages' buildable
12 without rebuilding the whole giant gcc stack. Especially that
13 the stacked build makes it impossible to use distcc at least partially.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny