From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Conference, August 12th in San Francisco
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:04:30
1 Greetings!
2
3 We're doing a developer conference the Friday after LWE. It should be a
4 cool event, with plenty of meet-and-greet. Unfortunately we're limited to 30
5 seats, but Indiana University has stepped up to offer webcasting of the event
6 (with archived video for those who can't catch it live) so this should be
7 good for everyone.
8
9 See http://devconference.gentoo.org for details and to register. No need to
10 register for the webcast, registration is just if you intend to be there in
11 person. It is $10 to register. You get lunch and a t-shirt out of it, too.
12
13 Cheers,
14
15 -C
18 Corey Shields
19 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
20 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
21 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields