From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
Cc: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, robbat2@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: oldnet scripts splitting out from OpenRC
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:01:51
1 On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 05:45:04PM +0100, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > Please don't do this. It sounds to me like a stupid move, what are you
3 > trying to accomplish? You already use Git/GitHub...
4 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
5 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
8 robbat2 is the one who made the request. He wants to do a couple of
9 things:
10
11 1) he wants to be able to have independent oldnet releases so he can get
12 more features into the oldnet scripts and have his own development
13 cycle.
14
15 2) He is also interested in working on making the oldnet scripts able to
16 run under systemd.
17
18 William
19