From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:45:19
1 for new people, usually the best place to start is helping
2 out at bugs.gentoo.org with packages you're good at ...
3 kde/gnome/mysql/what have you ...
4 learn how to make ebuilds, submit some for packages,
5 that kind of thing ...
6 oh, and get to know some of the Gentoo dev's ;)
7 we like friends
8 -mike
9