From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] intention for kde-themes eclass
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:21:30
1 Is this even pursuable given the direction KDE itself is taking? Not meant as
2 a nock (specially not after someone brought up a g-cpan-esque clone:) but I
3 know in 3.4.0 that you can install new wallpapers live from kde-org with an
4 already integrated single-click. That and in following the developer blogs,
5 it seems to be intended that by the time 4.0 rolls out that functionality is
6 going to spread to other areas. I am by no means knocking the idea, just
7 playing devil's twin brother advocate :)
8