From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Fw: Re: [gentoo-dev] Dist name...
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:52:27
1 Okay, I was attempting to send this from my private mail but got stopped
2 in the moderation.
5 heres the deal. this is my -personal- view, and nothing to do with my
6 developer or the distribution policy. anyone who takes this, quotes it
7 or warps it should suffer a life of slashdot trolls and gcc bugs only to
8 find their soul sold off to M$ by an unknown vendor.
9
10 In short. DONT TAKE THIS OFFICIALLY.
11
12 //Spider
13 irate hacker
18 begin .signature
19 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
21 end

00000000.mimetmp application/pgp-signature