From: Mark Dierolf <mark@×××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Hello
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:58:18
1 Hi,
2
3 I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mark Dierolf, and I decided to join
4 this list because I want to help out more with gentoo development. I've
5 written about 20 or so ebuilds, most of which are sitting in the bug tracker,
6 and a few others which are in portage, such as
7 net-misc/balance net-misc/pen net-misc/ccxstream
8
9 I currently work for www.financialcontent.com, where we run a total of about
10 40 gentoo server. We automate almost all of our server maintenance using
11 ebuilds. I'm currently working on creating a software package which will
12 simplify set up & administration of network boot thin servers. I'm also doing
13 testing and bug fixing for the AMD64.
14
15 Anyway, didn't want to waste a ton of mailing list bandwidth and brag that I
16 get to work with gentoo all day, just wanted to introduce myself :)
17
18 Thanks,
19 Mark Dierolf
20 mark@×××.com