From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] TinyQt
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:54:20
1 The same license as qt-free from Trolltech
2
3 On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 08:48, Matt Matthews wrote:
4 > Can someone point me to an online copy of the license for TinyQT, on which I
5 > understand that Portage2 is based? I'd rather not emerge it just to get the
6 > source and read the license, yet I can't find information on the license it on
7 > TrollTech's site or on the Gentoo site.
8 >
9 > Amazingly, Google returns *two* hits for TinyQt. Admit it folks...you don't
10 > see that kind of search every day. And one of those hits has nothing to do
11 > with TinyQT! ;^)
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 > matt
15 >
16 > --
17 > Matt Matthews \ ph: 919.660.2811 \ Use GNU/Linux _o) w00t
18 > Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe@×××××××××.edu \____________ /\\
19 > Dept. of Mathematics\ http://www.math.duke.edu/~jvmatthe/ \ _\_V
21 > gentoo-dev mailing list
22 > gentoo-dev@g.o