From: Florian Schmaus <flow@g.o>
To: "Vlastimil Krejčíř" <vlastimil.krejcir@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stabilization request - what instruction to follow
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:29:56
1 On 22/04/2022 10.42, Vlastimil Krejčíř wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3
4 Hi Vlastimil,
7 > I'd like to send a stabilization request for a package (I'm not a
8 > maintainer of the package, I just sent a new ebuild a month and half
9 > ago). I have found at least two guides:
10 >
11 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Bugzilla/Bug_report_guide#Request_stabilization
12
13 Gentoo *users* want to follow this guide.
16 > https://devmanual.gentoo.org/keywording/index.html#moving-from-arch-to-arch
17
18 As this is part of Gentoo's devmanual (Developer Manual), it is targeted
19 at developers.
22 Your case sounds like you simply want to fill a bug report requesting
23 stabilization.
24
25 - Flow