From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@××××××××.cx>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Alpha catalyst-built LiveCD almost works
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:45:33
1 On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 13:32, Jay Maynard wrote:
2 > On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 12:06:32PM -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > mirrorselect does reject IPv6 stuff, in fact, I posted the bug about
4 > > it. That doesn't mean that IPv6 doesn't work on the LiveCD's, though.
5 > > In fact, wget will use IPv6 addresses provided the machine has IPv6
6 > > enabled and working.
7 >
8 > Okkay, I've put it back in, and got it in before the stage3 build started.
9 > Assuming that it doesn't affect stage1 or stage2 (which I don't think it
10 > does), it'll be present.
11 >
12 > Then again, I should probably do a full start-to-finish build with an
13 > untweaked portage snapshot...I'll probably do that after getting hte build
14 > process to work. It takes about 26 hours, start to finish, so I don't want
15 > to do it unnecessarily...
16
17 Sounds good. I think it will affect some things in stage2, though, but
18 we'll see.
21 Chris Gianelloni
22 Developer, Gentoo Linux
23 Games Team