From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is there a tool to manage USE flags? (use-config?)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:13:22
1 On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:08:36 -0600
2 "m h" <sesquile@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Other than a text editor?
5 >
6 > I'd like to have a tool that can add USE flags on a per package or
7 > global level. (I'm doing this in some build scripts and would prefer
8 > just to have a tool, rather than sed or some other shell hackery).
9
10 Well, there are a number of tools for that, though some only on the
11 global level:
12 - euse (from gentoolkit)
13 - ufed
14 - profuse
15 - probably most portage GUI browsers can do it as well
16 - some more that are sitting in bugzilla/the forums
17
18 Marius
23 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
24 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list