From: Francesco Riosa <vivo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: Re: official branding ( gentoo )]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:06:40
1 Jory A. Pratt wrote:
2 > Well that is it, your firefox will no longer say deerpark :) I will
3 > commit the changes tomorrow morning.
4
5 With the package currently maintained by me I'm constrained to _not_
6 modularize it because of linking issues between source files, still
7 questionable but it's a question of stability.
8
9 To be asked by upstream to fixate unstable and huge extensions like
10 "canvas" and "svg" ... doesn't look good to me (said this way to keep
11 language polite on this list).
12
13 just my 2 € cents
14