From: Peter Johanson <latexer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev (brix)!
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:55:29
1 hey all,
2
3 (go easy on me, first one of these i've done)
4
5 I'd like to introduce everyone to our latest addition to the team,
6 Henrick Brix Andersen (brix). He's coming on largely to help out in the lonely
7 mobile herd, although don't be surprised if you see him working his way
8 into other areas. He's contributed to several other OSS ventures before
9 joining the Gentoo team, but you'll have to harass him about what they
10 are. I'll let him tell you a bit more about himself:
11
12 I'm 26 years of age, male, and live in Denmark, Europa. I live with
13 my girlfriend through 3 years. I'm skilled as en electronic
14 engineer. I study at the University College of Aarhus to get a
15 bachelor degree (or maybe a masters degree, haven't decided yet)
16 in informations and communications technology.
17
18 Apart from studying I also work as a part time teacher at the university
19 college.
20
21 </snip>
22
23 Everyone, let the kickfest in #gentoo-dev ensue!
24
25 -pete
28 Peter Johanson
29 <latexer@g.o>