From: Erik Grinaker <erikg@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Point of fact.
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:59:24
1 On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 17:51, Erik Grinaker wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 16:55, Sean Mitchell wrote:
4 >
5 > > Well, the rest of that whole post aside, many of us have had trouble with
6 > > grub because we have no separate /boot partition. In my case, my /boot
7 > > partition is on /dev/hde1, which grub just can't seem to find.
8
9 > This is all explained in the grub documentation
10 > (http://www.gnu.org/manual/grub-0.90/html_chapter/grub_toc.html).
11
12 Oh my, I just realized it says "no separate /boot", when I always
13 thought it said "because we have a separate /boot".
14
15 Sorry
19 Erik Grinaker
20 Freelance UNIX/Linux systems consultant
21
22 "Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but
23 rather when there is nothing more to take away"
24 - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry