From: Florian Kielenbeck <flokie@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentooforum.de needs you!
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 13:27:29
1 Hi,
2
3 My name is Florian Kielenbeck. I am a moderator at the german Gentoo-Forum http://www.gentooforum.de.
4
5 For more than three years know we provided a platform for the german gentoo-community. However, we are missing some Salt in our soup and so we would like to invite all german-speaking developers to our forum. We have recognized, that the german community is probably one of the strongest in the world and we would like to help to keep that situation. With some developers on board, we could provide 1st-class support for users and organize community-events like
6 meetings or fairs.
7
8 We are looking forward to see *you* on www.gentooforum.de, helping to keep the german community chained together!
9
10 Kind regards
11
12 Florian
16 Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org
17 This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.
18
19 Powered by Outblaze
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list