From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 01:20:30
1 On 05/23/2016 17:37, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 > On 24 May 2016 at 09:22, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
3 >> give a man a fish and he has food for a day, teach a man to fish and he
4 >> has food for a lifetime
7 > But if you feed a man while you teach him, he's better equipped to learn. :p
8 >
9 > Hence, the suggestion includes both.
10 >
11 > - Solve the immediate issue.
12 > - Include information to solving the issue in future.
13
14 The other, less popular option, is to just feed the man to the fish. That also
15 solves the problem :)
18 Joshua Kinard
19 Gentoo/MIPS
20 kumba@g.o
21 6144R/F5C6C943 2015-04-27
22 177C 1972 1FB8 F254 BAD0 3E72 5C63 F4E3 F5C6 C943
23
24 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our
25 lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
26
27 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic