From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] comments on how flamewars are handled elsewhere
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:53:50
1 Hi,
2
3 to place my personal opinion, too but seperated from information/facts:
4
5 I feel like a netiquette should be developed, people who break it too often
6 should be warned, then banned.
7 When the situation normalizes again, there will be no banning anymore anyway
8 automatically.
9
10 Would be nice to know how others feel, wether something should be changed or
11 (why) not, and if so, what ideas are like.
12
13 Doing this quick overview showed (even though I never mentioned Gentoo myself)
14 that the message of Gentoo and it's mailinglists spreaded quickly on IRC,
15 which is something else I dislike to see...
18 Ciao,
19
20 Daniel
21 --