From: "Bryan Ãstergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:44:25
1 On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 04:48:42PM -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > kloeri (nice guy but dunno if the council is a proper match)
3 Guess I could do a lot worse than "nice guy" :) I haven't been part of
4 the council before so it's a bit difficult saying if it's a good fit or
5 not. But I'd certainly do my best to improve Gentoo if I'm elected.
6
7 I think just about everybody knows my work by now and know that I care
8 deeply about Gentoo. Who knows, maybe I care too much? Or care about the
9 wrong things? Fortunately, that's up to the general developer community
10 to decide just as it should be.
11
12 Let's hope we get the best possible council and that we'll continue to
13 see Gentoo improving.
14
15 Regards,
16 Bryan Østergaard