From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Baselayout-2 progress?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:45:10
1 On Friday 29 February 2008 18:32:44 Stefan Hellermann wrote:
2 > I just tried openrc and I really like it! All the things changed from
3 > baselayout-2.0.0-rc6 are really good ideas! good work! Thanks!
4
5 :)
6
7 > Two small things happened here:
8 >
9 > After Login I the shell looks like:
10 > -bash-3.2#
11 > when I start then bash again manually it looks nice, the environment is not
12 > setup correctly the first time.
13
14 Doesn't sound like an OpenRC issue as such as bash sets up it's own prompt.
15 Also, OpenRC isn't responsible for setting up the environment. At most we
16 suck in what's defined in /etc/profile.env
17
18 > when rebooting, INIT stops with "no more processes left in this runlevel"
19 > after "remounting /"
20
21 Curious. A suggest you open a bug a http://bugs.marples.name against openrc so
22 we can move the debugging off this list.
23
24 Thanks
25
26 Roy