From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: jer@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: logrotate and xinetd use flags
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:04:09
1 On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:57:46 +0200
2 Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:44:24 +0200
5 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > I'm currently working on improving the situation. I'd like to create
8 > > a tool which would allow users to easily add and remove
9 > > INSTALL_MASKs (including a few common sets), and rebuild the
10 > > packages as necessary. This, however, would require some fixes in
11 > > portage [1].
12 >
13 > As I said in a previous reply to this thread, no rebuilding is
14 > necessary to switch your INSTALL_MASK preference if you already use
15 > FEATURES=buildpkg.
16
17 'Rebuild' sounded better than 'remerge' :P. In any case, 'emerge -1k'
18 is fine too here :P.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny