From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-updates
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 23:50:06
1 Hi,
2
3 There is a new sub-dir on ibiblio now that contains all updated and new
4 packages since rc4_pre2.
5
6 http://www.ibiblio.org/gentoo/gentoo-updates/
7
8 You will find packages for kde-2.1_beta2 in there. Additionally I added
9 kde-i18n packages for all single languages
10 so you don't need to fetch the 80MB's of the full kde-i18.
11 The latest kernel and kernel-source packages are there.
12 You will find the sound-packages pete send me today and ryans links
13 package in there too.
14 Some packages where missed on the lates iso (exim, postfix). They are in
15 gentoo-updates now.
16
17 The gentoo-sources subdir is up to date now. If you still have problems
18 with fetch please contact us.
19
20 In the gentoo-distro subdir is a new build package I created today.
21 There is still some rework needed on the
22 package dependencies to make it fully usable.
23
24 Bye achim~