From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-client/phantomjs and dev-ruby/poltergeist
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 04:58:03
1 On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:44:44 +0100
2 Tony Vroon <chainsaw@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > We have similar workflow issues with this, and as a consequence our
5 > software team has asked me to step up. I can present an at least vaguely
6 > maintainable ebuild on:
7 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/572824
8 >
9 > I am aware that some of the patches are rather large, so I will pack
10 > them up into an Asterisk-style patchset that is downloaded from the mirrors.
11 > For the avoidance of doubt, I am not proposing to remove the
12 > package.mask entry but I am looking to prevent package removal.
13
14 Most excellent :)
15
16 >>> www-client/phantomjs-2.1.1 merged
17
18 :D