From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: games-fps/quake3-tremulous
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:34:36
1 yummy I want some. is it going to be stuffed?
2
3 On 10/23/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
4 > I'm masking games-fps/quake3-tremulous for removal. There's really no
5 > point in having it now that games-fps/tremulous is in the tree as a
6 > standalone version of the game.
7 >
8 > I figure I'll make this a Thanksgiving day surprise when I cut its head
9 > off with an axe and baste it before cooking it in the oven for a few
10 > hours.
11 >
12 > Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Chris Gianelloni
16 > Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 > Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
18 > Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
19 > Gentoo Foundation
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list