From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Package up for half-grabs: net-libs/nodejs
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 20:48:06
1 On 16.8.2021 14.56, Marek Szuba wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm taking a (hopefully temporary) break from maintaining
5 > net-libs/nodejs, as I expected when took it on it is a relatively
6 > high-intensity package and I fear that if I keep it up at this rate I'll
7 > end up burning out as a Gentoo developer. Anyone interested in stepping
8 > in? Node has still got another maintainer in Gentoo who to the best of
9 > my knowledge isn't going anywhere, but I do feel this package needs more
10 > than one pair of hands.
13 It'd help if you described the caveats that are to be expected.
14
15 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature