From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GPG key refresh
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:44:17
1 On 12/15/20 10:27 AM, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > what exactly did you do already?
5 >
6 > Did you uploaded to our internal key server? You can only upload
7 > through dev.gentoo.org, see
8 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Generating_GLEP_63_based_OpenPGP_keys#Submit_your_new_key_to_the_keyserver
9 >
10 > However, you can pull from this server.
11 >
12 > I tried to test your key but I am currently getting a failure from
13 > our keyserver. Waiting for infra to check.
16 It's working now. I hadn't pushed directly to the internal server,
17 unaware that it was still internal. An update to the error message (git
18 hook) that mentions that wiki page could mitigate similar headaches in
19 the future. GLEP63 still says,
20
21 == Bare minimum requirements ==
22 ...
23 7. Upload your key to the SKS keyserver rotation before usage!
24
25 which should also be amended if there's no imminent plan to resume
26 pulling keys from there.