From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A couple of new 'features' available on the Gentoo wiki
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 07:40:36
1 On 5.8.2022 6.31, Matthew Marchese wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Wanted to document a public service announcement for minor wiki
5 > enhancements:
6 >
7 > 1. "Fund me" links are now available on the wiki developer 'profile'
8 > boxes. You can post a free-form URL to your GitHub Sponsor, Patreon,
9 > PayPal or another page. I know that I'm very appreciative of all the
10 > work that people put into making my OS run amazingly, so if you do have
11 > a method to accept donations I encourage you to post it here. :)
12 >
13 > 2. Project pages now include an optional link to assigned-bugs at
14 > bugs.g.o. (closes bug 686264). Of course only works if the project has
15 > an email address assignment on our Bugzilla.
16 >
17 > See the announcement on the wiki here:
18 >
19 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Main_Page#20220804
20 >
21 > I historically haven't written to the mailing lists much, but if this is
22 > well received I'll try better to keep everyone in the loop on wiki
23 > changes (as infrequent as they are!). If you see something that's
24 > terrible, please let me know.
25 >
26 > Thankful for you all!
27 >
28 > maffblaster
32 Thanks for your continuous work on wiki! It's a great resource to have.
33
34 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature