From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Documentation printing
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:23:17
1 On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:42:00 -0400 Jeff Bester <gte525u@××××××××××××.edu>
2 wrote:
3
4 > On Wednesday 04 July 2001 11:05, you wrote:
5 > > "...HTML documentation that is both functional and attractive". It
6 > sure is
7 > > attractive and I'm happy to see that there ARE developers out there
8 > that
9 > > have an eye for esthetical Site design. Though it seems that you can't
10 > > print those documents without cutting them off at the right-hand edge
11 > (at
12 > > least for me IE/Win2k). Guess this is due to the summary header which
13 > is
14 > > too wide.
15 > >
16 > Same here on the redhat/netscape box I printed it on. Howerver it's not
17 > all
18 > the documentation apparently just the i686 binary install guide.
21 I agree. It would be a good thing to have an extra link on pages that
22 make good offline reading that brings up an easy-to-print but not
23 necessarily pretty version of the page without all the links and other
24 stuff.
27 Collins Richey
28 Denver Area
29 Gentoo system