From: Joe Bormolini <lordjoe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bunch of bugs (nothing major - skip if you're not interested)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:29:29
1 On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Joe Bormolini wrote:
2 >
3 > Okay.... wowza yeah there is some silly stuff in there. Oh well new
4 > version
5 > of bbkeys out for a little while now. bbkeysconf is now a seperate source
6 > package. This was my first ebuild way back when ;-) thx for the overdue
7 > heads up
8 >
9 > --lordjoe
10
11 Okay they should be fixed now and are in cvs... i added bbkeysconf to
12 app-misc... i wonder if bbkeys belongs in there with it? I figured it was a
13 really important part of the wm so i just stuck it in x11-wm but i'm having
14 second thoughts now - any thoughts?
15
16 --lordjoe