From: Torokhov Sergey <torokhov-s-a@××××××.ru>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Adding heptapod as new <remote-id> in metadata.dtd
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 23:19:32
1 Excuse me for text/html in initial letter. I duplicate start message with text/plain below
2 without attachments as they are available on MARC:
3
4 >>>
5
6 Hello!
7
8 Due to recent sunset on mercurial support by Bitbucket [1]
9 the project early hosted there that uses mercurial vcs
10 have to migrate to other mercurial hosting.
11
12 One of them is new hosting heptapod [2] based on the Gitlab.
13 For free and open source project the service provides free of charge hosting [3].
14
15 E.g. the following projects migrate to heptapod:
16
17 Tortoisehg : https://foss.heptapod.net/mercurial/tortoisehg/thg
18 PyPy : https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy
19
20 The attached patches offer to add 'heptapod' (i.e. 'foss.heptapod.net' [3])
21 as new <remote-id> item to 'dtd/metadata.dtd' and to 'xml-schema/metadata.xsd'.
22
23 Then it could be used to set in 'matadata.xml' an additional info about :
24
25 for dev-python/pypy{,3}: <remote-id type="heptapod">pypy/pypy</remote-id>
26
27 for dev-vcs/tortoisehg: <remote-id type="heptapod">mercurial/tortoisehg/thg</remote-id>
28
29 [1] https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket
30 [2] https://heptapod.net
31 [3] https://foss.heptapod.net