From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] EAPI
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:34:07
1 Maybe I'm incorrect, but I believe Kristian was not saying use XML,
2 but using xml as a comparasison (I know there is a better word.. but
3 its escaping me... that comparassion thing on the SAT's). He's not
4 saying to use xml, but in order to extend portage, extend it much like
5 xml extends html, with a pluggable script referenced as the dtd
6 equivvelent.
7