From: Jason Rhinelander <jason@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] blocking virii-like attachments on gentoo.org email
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:44:37
1 Instead of just blocking certain attachments, why not use some sort of
2 ClamAV (http://clamav.elektrapro.com/) virus scanning approach? That
3 way, if, say, some Evolution-compatible virus is one day discovered that
4 uses .sh files, they would still be blocked, but ordinary .sh
5 attachments would still get through.
6