From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How about a monthly bumpday?
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:51:14
1 On 03/10/10 14:59, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > I think it would be better to have it all happen on the same day. If those
3 > are easy bumps, they fit very well with bugday. And those devs who
4 > want to work on that, can then join the general bugday mayhem. ;-)
5 > You might be spreading things too thinly otherwise. And even for the
6 > more involved bumps it could be handy to have users around for
7 > testing.
8
9 Testing is a point, easy bumps are a point to.
10 The thing is bugday will soon not be thin anymore: it will require all
11 the attention of all online devs: there weill be no time to do bumps
12 that need your brain in parallel. To summarize: we have to allow Gentoo
13 to grow or it won't.
17 Sebastian