From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: dev-php5/ZendOptimizer
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:03:24
On 03/04/11 09:26, Ole Markus With wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:21:37 +0100, Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o> > wrote: > >> On Thursday 03 March 2011 22:26:38 Ole Markus With wrote: >>> # Ole Markus With <olemarkus@g.o> (03 Mar 2011) >>> # Masked 30 days for removal. >>> # Fetch restrictions. Does not work with >=dev-lang/php-5.3 >>> dev-php5/ZendOptimizer >> >> i dont run ZendOptimizer currently, but i have used it in the past to run >> commercial applications signed by Zend Guard. it appears for php > 5.3 >> the >> Zend Guard Loader - 5.5.0 is the replacement for ZendOptimizer. >> >> ebuild here: >> >> > > Hi Thilo, > > I already commented in the bug you mentioned. Downloading the extension > requires a login and I am not willing to register with Zend just to > maintain that package. That is why it is assigned to maintainer-wanted. > If anyone need the package or have a Zend account and want to maintain > it, please go ahead.
I may take over this package as I might need it for (a) customer(s). But currently things are a bit chaotic, so I might need a few days to sort out things. I'd also be willing to be a proxy-committer for any motivated users. Thanks, Patrick -- Patrick Lauer Gentoo Council Member and Evangelist Part of Gentoo Benchmarks, Forensics, PostgreSQL, KDE herds