From: "k_f@g.o" <k_f@g.o>
To: wg-stable@g.o
Cc: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Working Group meeting 18th of September
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:54:25
1 Dear Working Group,
2
3 The discussions and preliminary drafting of the report is progressing, but so far with a lack of participation from several devs that signed up to be members of the WG process. To involve a broader group in the discussions, we will hold the first WG meeting in #gentoo-wg-stable on Sunday 18th at 19:00 UTC
4
5 As previously announced the repo for the LaTeX document is at git://git.sumptuouscapital.com/gentoo/wg-stable.git
6
7 And a rendered pdf is available at: https://download.sumptuouscapital.com/gentoo/main.pdf
8
9 We have sent a request to the arch teams with a series of questions and hope to have some more answers from them as well ahead of the meeting.
10
11 If there are other specific topics you'd like to raise, please email the alias.
12
13 Brgds,
14 K_F
15
16 [Sent from my HTC, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]