From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving use.desc
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 05:33:47
1 On 14:59 Wed 02 Jan , Mike Kelly wrote:
2 > While you're at it, I think almost everything in desc/video_cards.desc,
3 > desc/input_devices.desc, and a few more, could use some attention.
4 >
5 > In particular, things like nv vs. nvidia are quite confusing. I usually
6 > end up reading the xorg-server ebuild when I want to makes sense of it,
7 > which defeats the point of video_cards.desc altogether.
8
9 Are there any programs (make.conf / USE editors) that manage to read and
10 set that stuff?
11
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie